- Pattern: Chippendale 6366
- Made in USA by International Silver Company
- Vintage: late 1970’s
- Details: Lovely tray and footed bowl meant as a chip and dip set with a swirl/ruffled edge. The small bowl is footed and can be used on its own for olives, nuts, etc. This is a hard to find set, typically separated. Even though there are some condition issues, it still looks lovely on a buffet table. This pattern was made from 1969 to 1980’s, this one was purchased by my parents in the late 1970’s. There are some condition issues, please see “Condition” below. It’s a little bit art-deco, a little bit traditional so would fit with several different decor styles from traditional to farmhouse, and of course the new grand millennial style as well.
- Material: Silver-plate
- Dimensions: Tray: 13 1/4 in diameter. Bowl size: 5.25 inches diameter (at widest point on top), Bowl is 3.25 inches tall, Foot approx. 3 in. diameter (at widest point in bottom).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Vintage Condition. As with all used silver, there are surface scratches, there are also small dents visible on tray. PLEASE SEE ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. Any black areas are simply a reflections, not on the actual piece. Please remember these are vintage items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Chip & Dip Set, Silver Plate, “Chippendale 6366” by International Silver, Vintage
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 6 in|