- Pattern: Grape
- Made in: China
- Vintage: 1980’s – 1990’s (estimated)
- Details: This is a really elegant wire basket. Can be used for serving bread, fruits or lovely on its own as decor. It is part of the “Grape” pattern collection from Godinger Silver Art which included hostess and serving pieces like napkin rings, salt and pepper shakers, cheese knives, serving spoons, champagne flutes and this beautiful basket. The pattern is very intricate and elegant, lots of grape clusters and large grape leaves all around the piece with a pretty handle. It retains its original sticker that reads: “GSA Godinger Silver Art Co LTD, Made in China.” It has a nice weight to it, heavy for its size, our price already includes the shipping fees, no surprises at check-out. If you like this pattern, we currently also carry the matching bottle coaster.
- Materials: Silver Plate
- Dimensions: 7.75 inches Tall, (including handle), 3.0 inches Tall, (basket only). 7.5 inches Wide (at its widest point)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There are no chips, scratches, or cracks, except as acceptable due to age/use/wear. Handle is hard to keep lifted, but it eventually does. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Godinger Silver Art Company (GSA), was founded in 1973 by Arnold Godinger and William Lefkowitz of New York and it is still family owned today. They offer high quality giftware pieces in silver plate, crystal, stainless, and alternative metals. They showcase their superior craftsmanship and innovative design when combined with excellent customer focus it shows why they are one of the most successful manufacturers of giftware in the world today.