- Pattern: Newport Lady Diane
- Made in USA By Gorham
- Vintage: 1950’s
- Details: This pitcher is from the 1950’s, over 60 years old! It is in excellent condition for its age. It has a very convenient “ice lip”. With a gorgeous ornate handle, “feet” and pretty vintage lines. This would be a great addition to your table! Great quality, feels heavy for its size. Lovely on a buffet setting, on your mantel or table holding flowers or even in a bar setting for water or other mixers.
- Dimensions: 8-3/4 inches Tall, 7-3/4 inches Wide
- Material: Silver-plate
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Vintage Condition. As with all used silver pieces, there will be surface scratches. There are no dents or any other defects. When reviewing pictures, please note any black areas are simply a reflection of the photo booth, not on the actual piece. Also, we are happy to clean this piece before shipping, but others prefer the aged patina so please advise if you’d like us to clean it. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All sales final. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise stated. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
Gorham Silver is an American company, founded in Providence, Rhode Island in 1831. The initials E. P. means the piece is Electro-Plated.