- Made in USA by W & S Blackinton in CT.
- Vintage: circa 1940’s
- Details: Such a simple and elegant silver plate footed gravy / sauce boat! The main attraction, besides its lovely shape, is the beautifully ornate curved handle. Great addition to your silver collection. Will look lovely on a holiday table. We have used silver on our Easter table, Mother’s Day and other special occasions, it always adds special touch. Would make a most gracious hostess gift.
- Material: Silver-plate
- Dimensions: 8″ long x 4-1/2″ wide x 4-1/2″ high
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no condition issues with this piece except those consistent with age/use/wear. When reviewing pictures, please note any black areas are simply a reflection of the photo booth, not on the actual piece. PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
W & S Blackinton Company, was started by two brothers in 1865. After being purchased by the Ellmore Silver Co. in the 1930’s, they started manufacturing a line of silver-plated hollow ware. Their slogan “Fine Silver Plate since 1865” is a bit misleading, they actually started producing silver plate in the 1930’s when they were acquired by the Ellmore Silver Co. Prior to the acquisition they had been making gold jewelry. It’s hard to date this piece but conservatively, we say 1940’s.