- Pattern: Unknown
- Vintage: 1970’s (estimated)
- Details: Such a darling little teapot, perfect for one person! It has lots of ornate patterns and details on the handle, the spout and those darling little rosettes on the feet are absolutely wonderful! It has a hinged lid and a pretty finial. It does have the internal strainer on the spout so loose tea can be used inside the pot. There are no markings so we can’t tell you much beyond the description. We think this would make a great hostess gift or the perfect gift for someone living alone, or your favorite tea lover.
- Material: Silverplate
- Dimension: 7 inches Tall, approx. 8 inches Wide (from spout to handle), holds
- Condition: Vintage- Used. Very Good Condition. As with all used silver, there are surface scratches, but otherwise we didn’t find any areas of concern. We didn’t attempt to clean it, it looks shiny but still needs a good cleaning to really shine. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Tea for One, Silverplate Teapot, Footed, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 9 × 9 in|