- Pattern: Unknown, Grapes and Vines
- Made in: USA
- Antique: 1892 -1928
- Details: This is a really old and very elegant oval serving bowl, but it’s seen better days. We fell in love with it anyway, the chipped silver, the stains and wear didn’t take a way from the beauty of this piece. If you like the patina and wear of antique items, then this one is for you. We don’t know the name of this pattern but it consists of very intricate grape clusters with large leaves and vines that wrap all the way around the rim. It has a silver stamp on the back, we were able to trace it to the E. G. Webster Silver Company between the years 1892 and 1928 when the company was called “EG Webster & Son”. This is very heavy compared to other silverplated pieces, our price already includes shipping fees, no surprises at check-out. There are several condition issues, please see Condition below for details. However, if you don’t mind the patina that comes with age and use, it can still be used for decor, we think with a little cleaning it would make a pretty vessel to display wine corks. If you’re looking for more silver grape patterns, we carry a couple of more contemporary pieces by Godinger.
- Materials: Silverplate
- Dimensions: 12.0 inches Long, 10.0 inches Wide (at its widest point), 1.5 inches Tall.
- Condition: Antique – Used. Average Condition. Looks like this probably had a lid, and there is lots of wear and discoloration on the lip, where the lid would have rested. There is some pitting (black dots), and of course lots surface scratches. The bottom shows worn plating and copper is showing through. Priced accordingly. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All Sales Final. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Serving Bowl, EG Webster & Son, Grape Vines, Oval, Antique
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 3 in|