- Pattern: Unknown
- Made by Sheridan Silver Co.
- Vintage: 1946 – 1975
- Details: Beautiful silver-plated beverage pitcher from Sheridan Silver with a handy ice lip to keep ice cubes out of your drink. It has a very intricate, beautiful pattern on the handle and spout, perfect for a special occasion. It has an Art Deco look to it and the shape is rounded at the bottom then it narrows ever so slightly towards the top. Perfect for mixing a batch of your favorite drink. Silver is always a nice addition on a dinner table, buffet or bar.
- Material: Silver plate
- Dimensions: 8.0 inches Tall (to top of handle), approx. 4.5 inches in Diameter (at its widest point), 3.75 inches in Diameter (top opening). Holds 48 oz, (filled to the pour spout).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Condition. As with any used silver, there are surface scratches visible, no dents. There is an area of wear, looks as though a sticker may have been kept on for too long, we make no guarantees that it can be removed, but it doesn’t take a way from the overall look of the piece. It looks shiny in the pictures but will still need cleaning to really shine. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Pitcher, Sheridan, Silverplate, Water Pitcher w/Ice Lip, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|