- Pattern: 1205
- Made by National Silver Company
- Vintage: 1950 – 1960’s (estimated)
- Details: A beautiful, and complete, oval double vegetable serving dish made by National Silver Company. The design is very simple and very elegant, suitable even for today’s minimalist style. It is actually two serving dishes in one, if you didn’t need the lid, it can be used as a second, more shallow serving piece. It is stamped: “National Silver on Copper 1205”. Perfect on a holiday table, or a bridal shower, wedding buffet table or for an elegant dinner at home.
- Material: Silverplate on Copper
- Dimension: Overall it is 11.75 inches Long, 9.0 inches Wide and 3.75 inches Tall. If used separately, the Bottom Dish: 11.75 inches Long, 9.0 inches Wide (at its widest point), 2.0 inches Tall. Lid: 10.0 inches Long (including handles), 7.0 inches Wide (at its widest point), 1.75 inches Tall.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition considering its age. There are no dents, or any other defects on this piece. As with all used silverplated pieces, there are minor surface scratches, all acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All sales final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
National Silver Company was founded by Founded by Samuel E. Bernstein in 1904, they were makers of sterling and silverplated flatware and holloware. In 1940 they were acquired by Cheltenam & Co. Ltd., then by F.B. Rogers in 1955, and the Ontario Mfg. Co. in 1956. Looks like by the 1970’s the National Silver Company name was faded from use.