- Pattern: Unknown – Floral
- Made in: New York, NY, USA
- Antique: 1896 to 1915
- Details: Absolutely stunning silver plated dome butter server and chiller with added spreader. The beauty of this elegant piece is not only on the gorgeous etching of flowers and leaves, it is also on the handles, the rim and the finial as well, the entire piece is full of details, we don’t get tired of looking at it. These are truly heirloom pieces in high quality plated silver and will always make a statement on your table. The dish has three separate pieces, the bottom bowl for ice, to keep the butter cold, the top plate for the butter pats and the lid. The bottom of the bowl is marked: ” C. E. Barker MFG Co, Quadruple Plate, 52″. Plus the spreader which is not original to the piece but we thought it deserved one. The spreader is from Wm A. Rogers, Oneida LTD, again not the original one, and you don’t have to keep them together if you find one better suited for this piece. Will look very elegant on a buffet table, for special occasions, even just as display, it won’t disappoint. Great gift for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or a special birthday!
- Material: Silver plate
- Dimensions: 6.0 inches in Diameter (at its widest point), 5.0 inches Tall (including finial),
- Condition: Antique – Used. Excellent Condition considering its age. There are some dark spots, and minor surface scratches as acceptable due to age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we cannot accept returns. All Sales Final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included,(continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location .
Butter Dish with Spreader, C.E. Barker, Etched Quadruple SilverPlate, Antique
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 in|