- Pattern: Unknown
- Made by Oneida, LTD
- Made in: Unknown, they have factories around the world
- Vintage: 1970’s – 1980’s (estimated)
- Details: Beautiful silver-plated shallow bowl with a lovely scalloped border and flat rim. This is a very useful bowl, not only beautiful on its own, but could be used as a serving bowl, or perhaps for potpourri, as a catchall by the door or with some pretty shells or soaps in the bathroom. Anywhere you want to corral small items in an elegant way. It will enhance any setting, however you decide to use it.
- Material: Silver plate
- Dimensions: 7.5 inches in Diameter, 1.25 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. As with any used silver, there will be surface scratches visible, no dents, corrosion or missing silver. PLEASE SEE PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers, please Contact Us for shipping fees in your area.
Wm A. Rogers was founded in the 1890s by Wm. A. Rogers a small storekeeper of New York. The firm succeeded the Niagara Silver Co. (c. 1904) and bought Simeon L. & Geo. H. Rogers Co. in 1918. The firm was an Ontario corporation active in New York and North Hampton, MA. They were bought by Oneida in 1929, you can find many items engraved with the Wm A. Rogers name and a with a sticker that reads: “William A. Rogers by Oneida LTD Silversmiths”.