- Made in England
- Vintage: circa 1950’s – 1960’s
- Details: The holidays are around the corner and this carving set would look beautiful on your holiday table. The set consists of three pieces, the carving knife, carving fork and honing blade or honing steel. The knife is engraved as follows: “B. Thomas & Co Makers of Sheffield, Stainless Steel, Made in England”. The fork is also engraved: “B. Thomas & Co, Sheffield, England”, and it is marked “Stainless Steel”, it also has a foldout stand. The set is in its original box, which is lined in red velvet. One of the best things about this set is the high quality of Sheffield cutlery, the other is whether you like a traditional setting or a modern one, this set would be at home in either, even a more “retro”/mid century modern setting would be a great fit due to the Bakelite handles. Bakelite was all the rage in the 1950’s and even through the 1960’s and people still love it today.
- Materials: Stainless Steel and Bakelite. Box is cardboard with Velvet
- Dimensions: Fork: 10.25 inches Long. Knife: 13 inches Long,. Honing blade: 12 inches Long. Box: 13.75 inches Long, 5.5 inches Wide and 2.0 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or rust stains on any of these pieces. However, there are lots of scratches on the knife, which are consistent with wear/use and age. PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Carving Set Bakelite Handles Sheffield-England Crown Quality, SOLD
Vintage Sheffield Carving Set Bakelite Handles – England Crown Quality
|Dimensions||14.5 × 8 × 3 in|