- Pattern: Grape
- Made in: China
- Vintage: 1980’s – 1990’s (estimated)
- Details: This is a really elegant bottle coaster. Can be used for wine as well as champagne bottles (not magnum size), but please check the dimensions to make sure it will accommodate your bottle. It is part of the “Grape” pattern collection from Godinger Silver Art which included hostess and serving pieces like napkin rings, salt and pepper, cheese knives, serving spoons, champagne flutes and this beautiful bottle coaster. The pattern is very intricate and elegant, lots of grape clusters and large grape leaves all around the piece and has a ring to hold a bottle stopper. This one is missing the original matching cork stopper, we photographed it using one of our own stoppers to show you how it may look. It retains its original sticker that reads: “GSA Godinger Silver Art Co LTD, Made in China.” It has a nice weight to it, heavy for its size, our price already includes the shipping fees, no surprises at check-out. This bottle coaster will look beautiful protecting your table and linens from stains and spills, and will provide another level of decor to your cocktail parties, table settings and get-togethers.
- Materials: Glass and Silver Plate
- Dimensions: 4.5 inches in Diameter, (including base but not including ring), and 2.75 inches Tall. It will accommodate up to a 4.0 inch round bottle.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. Missing the original cork stopper. There is some discoloration on the bottom, however, this piece has not been cleaned, could possibly be removed with a good cleaning but we make no guarantees. There are no chips, scratches, or cracks. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Godinger Silver Art Company (GSA), was founded in 1973 by Arnold Godinger and William Lefkowitz of New York and it is still family owned today. They offer high quality giftware pieces in silver plate, crystal, stainless, and alternative metals. They showcase their superior craftsmanship and innovative design when combined with excellent customer focus it shows why they are one of the most successful manufacturers of giftware in the world today.