- Pattern: Ashford by Galway Irish Crystal
- Made in Ireland
- Vintage: 1978 – today
- Details: This is a Sugar and Creamer Set (3 pcs including the lid) in the Ashford pattern by Galway Crystal. The pattern is like faceted diamonds or crisscross pattern, it is said that the inspiration for this pattern came from Ashford Castle in Ireland. This set catches the light beautifully and has a very pleasant crystal “ring-sound”. They are a bit small, we think they’re perfect for breakfast for one or two people, definitely not for a large dinner party. We are not experts, and this is the first item we carry from Galway, but the Replacements website lists this as “blown glass”, however they show it as made by Galway, which is an Irish Crystal company, and there is no tell-tale sign (at the bottom) that this was blown glass so we are thinking it is crystal, but you may want to do research if these details are important to you, however, if you simply love the pattern, as we do, then you won’t be disappointed with this gorgeous set.
- Material: Crystal
- Dimensions: Creamer: 3.5 inches Tall, 4.25 inches Wide (including the handle and spout), the mouth opening is 3.0 inches in Diameter and the bottom foot is 2.0 inches in Diameter. Sugar: 3.75 inches Tall, (including the lid), 3.75 inches in Diameter at the opening and the foot is 2.25 inches in Diameter.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition, there are no chips, cracks, or scratches on any of these pieces. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Creamer and Sugar Bowl with Lid, GALWAY “Ashford”, Irish Crystal, Vintage
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|