- Pattern: Morton Salt Girl from 1968
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1980’s
- Details: This set of creamer and sugar featuring the Morton Salt Girl from 1968 is highly collectible! The Morton Salt Girls are some of the most recognized girls in the advertising business. She has been updated through the years starting in 1914 through 2014, updated for their 100th year anniversary. This girl, like all her predecessors, is carrying her umbrella under heavy rain and spilling salt as she walks, because you know the tag line…”Morton, when it rains, it pours”. The same design is all around forming a blue band on both pieces. These originally had a sticker that read: “Made in Japan”, but the sticker on this set is long gone. We believe these were issued in 1980, others say 1960, but we couldn’t confirm. Great gift for an advertisement collector. Great touch of vintage nostalgia in your kitchen or cupboard. We also carry a set of Morton Salt Girl Mugs if you’re interested in more Morton Girls.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: Creamer: 3.0 inches Tall (to spout), 3.0 inches in Diameter. Sugar: 4.0 inches Tall (including lid), 3.25 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches, however, there is a manufacturing flaw in the blue band on the sugar, please see last picture. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All Sales Final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Creamer & Sugar with Lid, Morton Salt Girl, Vintage Japan
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 8 in|