- Pattern: Hampton
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1980’s (estimated)
- Details: This is such a pretty set of creamer and sugar! It has a chinoiserie look about it in the style of the flowers and the shape of the sugar lid. There are several flowers in pink, blue and yellow with green and brown leaves. Both pieces have a very pretty border in blue. These pieces are high quality, porcelain. They are both stamped on the bottom as follows: “Crescent Fine China by Ranmaru, Hampton, Japan”. However, we were unable to find further information on this pattern or the manufacturer. Based on other patterns with the same shape/style from this company, we feel confident dating these from the 1980’s. Very pretty set to keep on your breakfast table or makes a lovely hostess gift!
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: Sugar: 4.5 inches including the lid. Top opening is 3.0 inches in Diameter. Creamer: 3.5 inches Tall, 2.5 inches Diameter (top opening). Approx. 4.5 inches Wide (including spout and handle), Holds 6 fluid ounces.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There are no chips, scratches, however, the sugar has a tiny yellow stain near the rim that we were not able to remove. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Creamer & Sugar with Lid, Ranmaru, Hampton, Crescent Fine China, Vintage
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 in|