- Made by CBK, Tennessee, USA
- Vintage: 1997
- Details: These salt and pepper shakers are in the whimsical style of Mary Englebreit and MacKenzie Childs. They are not vintage, but they are 23 years old, and so cute, we decided to bring them to you. The Salt has pink tulips with yellow and red checkers and a black and yellow base. The Pepper has pink roses with blue leaves on a green background with purple and white diamonds and a black and white base. These have a high shine glaze and look to be hand painted. They retain their original stoppers and are stamped on the bottom as follows: “CBK 1997 China”. Would make a great conversation starter and hostess gift!
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 3.25 inches Tall, 2.5 inches in Diameter on top and 2.25 inches in Diameter at base.
- Condition: Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches or any other imperfections on either of these pieces. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
CBK was founded in 1979 by Carl and Robert Kirkland. CBK is a market leader in the gifts and decorative accessories industry. The Company designs and markets a wide range of products, including metal arts, such as planters, stands and decorative accessories, picture frames, lamps, wicker furniture, garden decor and other giftable products for the home. The Company’s products are sourced primarily from Asia. In 2002 they were acquired by Blyth Inc.