- Pattern: Unknown Floral 53/6
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1940’s – 1960’s (estimated)
- Details: Absolutely gorgeous set of cruets! We were unable to find another set in the same style and/or pattern, but these look to be from the 1940’s perhaps into the 1960’s. Imported from Japan with a beautiful floral decal and dotted gold design. We think what makes these so elegant are the tops, gorgeous shape and accented in gold. A lot of people collect cruets, this set would be a great addition to a collection. If you’re looking for a beautiful, old style, cruets for your table or buffet, you’ll be very happy with these.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: Approx. 7.5 inches Tall (including stopper), and 2.5 inches in Diameter (at its widest point).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There is one very small chip on one cruet, photographed for you). Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Cruets, Oil and Vinegar, Floral Porcelain with Gold accents, Set of 2, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 8 in|