- Pattern: Laurel Gray Cut #411 (Discontinued)
- Made in USA
- Vintage: 1961
- Details: These small glasses were made by Anchor Hocking for serving whiskey “neat” (2 oz), however, can still be used for a generous serving of whiskey “rocks” (4 oz). The pattern is called “Laurel” and features a band of cut laurel leaves all around the glass. Anchor Hocking also used this pattern in many of their Jadeite pieces. We carry the cream and sugar in Peach Laurel Jadeite if you’re interested in more of this pattern. Although these are whiskey glasses, they also make great dessert glasses and perfect for after dinner liquors. Great set for today’s minimalist style and of course for any Mid Century Modern styled home!
- Material: Crystal
- Dimensions: 2.75 inches Tall, 2.75 inches in Diameter.(top opening). Holds 4 oz.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There are no chips, scratches or cracks, however, one glass has a white mark we were unable to remove (photographed for you). Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Whiskey Glasses, Anchor Hocking “Laurel”, Cut Glass MCM Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|