- Pattern: Park Lane (Discontinued)
- Made by Mikasa
- Vintage: 1987
- Details: This is a really gorgeous set of wine glasses. The pattern is called Park Lane and features vertical cuts on the bowl that widen and narrow as they continue all the way down the stem and foot. This pattern allows the glass to catch light beautifully, looks just as beautiful as crystal but without all the lead concerns. The pictures do not do them justice but we know you will be thrilled with them. These are heavy glasses, pricing includes some of the shipping costs we incur. Gorgeous on an elegant or traditional holiday table and just as beautiful with a modern table setting. We also carry the Iced Tea/Water Goblets if you’re interested.
- Material: Blown Glass
- Dimensions: Approx 6 3/8 inches Tall, 3 inches in Diameter (at opening)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent condition, no chips, scratches or cracks. Does not look like they’ve been used much, one still retains its original sticker. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|