- Pattern: Georgian / Honeycomb
- Vintage: 1930’s – 1960’s
- Details: These beautiful deep ruby red color glasses are perfect for cocktails or even a little morning juice. Most of these are attributed to Viking glass but we know this shape/style tumbler was also made by: Hazel Atlas, Mosser, Cambridge, Anchor Hocking, Fenton, Libbey, and Duncan Miller, just to name a few. Because of all this, it is very hard for us to tell you exactly who made these glasses, looking at the shape, size, foot and overall shape of these glasses, we believe these are Cambridge. The pattern is called “Georgian” but many call it “Honeycomb”. What we can be certain of is that they are beautiful, highly collectible and will brighten your bar or table setting. Beautiful for Valentine’s Day, 4th of July, Christmas, or anytime you need a bright pop of color.
- Materials: Glass
- Dimensions: 4.0 inches Tall, 3.0 in Diameter (top opening). Holds 7 oz.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, or cracks or cloudiness on either of these glasses. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Whiskey Glasses, Georgian Honeycomb Ruby Red, Set of 2, Vintage
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 in|