- Pattern: Park Lane (Discontinued)
- Made by Mikasa
- Vintage: 1987
- Details: Although the picture shows 6 glasses, we only have 4 left, price has been reduced. This is a really gorgeous set of Iced Tea glasses that can also be used as Water Goblets, Iced Coffee, Lemonade, etc. The pattern is called Park Lane and features vertical cuts on the bowl that widen and narrow as they continue all the way down the stem and foot. This pattern allows the glass to catch light beautifully, they look just as beautiful as crystal but without all the lead concerns. The pictures do not do them justice but we know you will be thrilled with them. These are heavy glasses, we pack glassware in large boxes with lots of packaging material so they arrive to you safely. Our price already includes shipping. We have seen these selling for $39.99 EACH plus shipping fees, we feel we have a fair price and we include shipping. Gorgeous on an elegant or traditional holiday table and just as beautiful with a modern table setting. We also carry the Wine Glasses if you’re interested.
- Material: Blown Glass
- Dimensions: Approx. 7 1/4 inches Tall, 3 1/8 inches in Diameter (at opening). 8oz (not to the rim)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent condition, no chips, scratches or cracks. Does not look like they’ve been used much, a couple of them retain their original sticker. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise stated. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
Iced Tea / Goblets, Mikasa “Park Lane”, Set of 4, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 9 in|