- Made in Italy: De ValBor
- Vintage: circa 1950’s – 1960’s (estimated)
- Details: Strikingly beautiful barware set. Ice Bucket with 6 whiskey/rocks glasses in gorgeous burgundy red with golden swirls, flowers and other gold details. It is very retro, and has a rich history going back to 1856. Made in Italy by an Italian glass cooperative, Soc.Artistico-Vetraria which formed in 1856 by the families of glassmakers living in Altare. One of the many glass items produced by Soc.Artistico-Vetraria (SAV) was under the name De Valbor. By 1960, the Boccolini family of Milan had undertaken the decoration of glassware produced under the De Valbor name. Based on the style of this set, we dated them to between 1950 and the 1960’s. The style is unmistakably Mid Century and very elegant. Will enhance any bar or bar-cart. Makes an excellent gift.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: Ice Bucket: 5.5 inches Tall, 4.25 inches in Diameter. Glasses: 3 5/8 inches Tall, 3.0 inches in Diameter, and 2.7 inches at the base.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. No cracks, chips, scratches. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All Sales Final. Please remember these ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Ice Bucket and Glasses, De ValBor, Mid-Century 7 Pcs., Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|