- Pattern: Unknown, Brushed Gold with Encrusted Zig Zag Ribbon
- Vintage: 1940’s – 1960’s (estimated)
- Details: This is a very retro and classy bar set. There is so much work and detail within the pattern, we can’t say enough about it. Starting with the gorgeous encrusted zig zag gold ribbon on a background of brushed gold, the unique shape of the pitcher, and the cute roly poly glasses, plus it’s all blown glass! None of the pieces are marked so we can’t tell you much beyond the description. Reminds us of the Fred Press cocktail sets for two, but we were unable to confirm. The pitcher has the iconic cocktail shape of the past, looks almost Art Deco in style, excellent for martinis and other cocktails. Perfect as bar decor or for your favorite Mid Century Modern collector. Makes a great wedding gift since it’s a small pitcher, just enough for two people, and two glasses, perfect!
- Material: Glass
- Dimension: Glasses: 2.5 inches Tall, approx. 3.0 inches in Diameter and 2.75 inches in Diameter at top opening. Holds 4 oz. Pitcher: 6.0 inches Tall, approx. 3.5 inches in Diameter, 3.0 inches Wide (top opening). Holds 18 oz.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Vintage Condition. There are surface scratches a a little wear on the brushed gold as acceptable due to age/use/wear. There are no chips or cracks. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Pitcher and Glasses, Cocktail Roly Poly Gold Brushed, Blown Glass, MCM
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|