- Pattern: Cape Cod (Discontinued)
- Vintage: 1932 – 1968
- Made in Ohio, USA by Imperial Glass Co.
- Details: This is a footed iced tea glass set which is part of the extensive Cape Cod glassware collection from Imperial Glass-Ohio. There are Wine glasses, stemmed Parfait glasses, Highball glasses, Footed Tumblers, Mugs, you name it, they probably made it in the Cape Cod pattern. That may be why it’s such a popular pattern, and also because it is absolutely beautiful! These are pressed glass and feature beautiful ovals and diamonds in the pattern as well as a footed square base. These are meant for serving iced tea but would make a great water tumbler or used in the bar for a Tom Collins or Long Island Ice Tea cocktail. We carry these Iced Tea glasses as well as the Parfait Glasses, a Cake Plate and Gravy Boat in the Cape Cod pattern. If you’re interested in starting a collection of Cape Cod glassware or adding to your existing collection, please browse our site for more of this pattern.
- Material: Glass
- Dimension: 6.0 inches Tall, 3.0 inches in Diameter (top) and 2.25 inches at the base.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, cracks or chips. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|