- Pattern: Rosee
- Made in: Arques, France by Arc International (Luminarc)
- Vintage: 1980’s
- Details: This is a beautiful set of Iced Tea glasses, sold under the Luminarc brand. It features a very simple but elegant shape and a very light peach/pink color stem and foot. They are embossed on the bottom with the words ” Luminarc France”. Luminarc also made matching wine glasses and champagne flutes, however, these iced tea glasses are hard to find and the only ones we carry at this time. Beautiful for mixing and matching with other pastel colors.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 8 3/8 inches Tall and 2 5/8 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips or scratches on any of these stems. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Arc International was founded in 1825 by a Frenchman called Alexander des Lyons de Noircarm in 1825 in the village of Arques in northern France. From 1897 onward, the company was dominated by the Durand family, who eventually purchased the firm entirely in 1926. Today, the family continues to be the sole proprietors. Through the years they have grown, they’ve invented different types of glass and expanded their lines and brands which include: Luminarc (launched in 1948) and the oldest brand currently sold by Arc (however now made in USA), Arcoroc (launched in 1963), Cristal d’Arques (launched in Europe in 1968), Chef & Sommelier (launched in 2008), and Arcopal (1958). They have bought and sold many other brands like Pyrex (from 2005 – 2014) and even owned Mikasa from 2000-2008.