- Pattern: Mike Ditka’s Chicago
- Not Vintage: 2000’s
- Details: This is a rare find, not many of these for sale. Very collectible beer glasses since the restaurant in Chicago closed. It features the likeness of Mike Ditka, the adored, admired and extremely famous American former football player, coach of the Dallas Cowboys and the Chicago Bears, and television commentator. The caricature of Ditka is on one side and it reads: “Mike DitkaxxS (yes there are two xx’s instead of an apostrophe between the A and S”), Chicago”. The bottom of the glass is really nice, it has an intaglio of a football. These glasses are extremely heavy, approx. 1 pound 4 ounces each, without packing materials. Our price already includes shipping fees, no surprises at check out. Although these glasses were made for the restaurant industry, we highly recommend HAND WASHING, never scrub or place in dishwasher to maintain condition. Perfect for your next football get together. Great gift for a football or Mike Ditka fan!
- Materials: Glass
- Dimensions: 6.25 inches Tall and 3.25 inches in Diameter (top opening), 2.0 inches in Diameter (bottom)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on this glass except for normal use/age/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 6 in|