- Made by Da Tung – Taiwan Republic of China
- Vintage: circa 1940’s
- Details: Strikingly beautiful serving platter in yellow and black with green border. Chinese dragon in center with several oriental scenes depicted in great detail. There’s a genuine stamp on back, please note this one is faded (but can still be seen when held up to the light). I’ve included a picture of the exact red stamp from another piece for easy identification. SEE ALL PICTURES. This is the original from 1940’s not the newer reproductions made by Norleans. Can be used as serving platter or as decor, comes with pre-drilled holes to hang on wall.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimension: 14.5 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage- Used. Very Good Condition. It has 2 imperfections but look like factory defects and if you look directly at platter, they are not visible, you really have to search for them. PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTURES, the imperfections are the last 2 pictures but you’ll notice on the other pictures they are not visible, pattern continues throughout. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
|Dimensions||16.5 × 16.5 × 4.5 in|