- Pattern: Moss Rose, T432 (Discontinued)
- Made: England by Wedgwood
- Vintage: 1940’s
- Details: This very pretty serving platter is old and it’s tired, she has stains from all the love and service she has provided, but if you’re like us, you’ll love it for the old patina and wear even more. Made by Wedgwood of Etruria & Barlaston, England, it is a quality piece that is still without chips or scratches, even after all this time. This platter is very elegant and the elegance is in its simplicity. It is white with a single rose and rose bud in the center, and a “pleated” border. It is stamped on the back: “Moss Rose No T432, Wedgwood of Etruria & Barlaston, Edme USADES PAT 61298, Made in England”. This is a very large and heavy platter, 16 inches, our price already includes shipping fees so no surprises at check-out. A beautiful addition to your table setting or buffet. The colors are muted enough that it can be part of a fall table, as well as a Spring or Summer table. Great for mix and matching with other tableware.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimension: 16.0 inches Long
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Average Vintage Condition. There are several brown spots, wear on the bottom and crazing throughout, acceptable due to age/use/wear. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches except as associated with use/age. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Serving Platter, “Moss Rose”, Wedgwood of Etruria & Barlaston, England, Vintage
|Dimensions||20 × 16 × 6 in|