- Pattern: Unknown
- Made in: Bavaria, Germany
- Vintage: 1930’s – 1940’s
- Details: A gorgeous porcelain cake plate that’s sure to add beauty to your table. It has a really nice iridescent border in light green and beige with white flowers and that’s just the border. The big design is in the center and it’s all about roses. White, Yellow and smaller Pink roses make this a really beautiful plate. It has a beautifully scrolled border on top as well as on the foot all rimmed in gold. It is stamped on the bottom but it’s very faded. It has a Red Lion on top of a box that reads: “Made in Bavaria”. This mark has been linked to Lehmann Arzberg but we were unable to confirm and even found one expert who doubts this is a Lehmann mark.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimension: 9.5 inches Wide (handle to handle) and 9.0 inches Wide on the opposite side. Approx 1.0 inch Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There’s a little bit of wear on the center design but this is acceptable based on age, wear and use. There are no cracks, crazing or chips on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All sales final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Cake Plate, Bavaria, Iridescent Lusterware Border, Handles, Rare Red Lion Mark, Germany
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 5 in|