- Pattern: Parsley 8276 (Discontinued)
- Made in: Japan
- Vintage: circa 1970’s – 1980’s
- Details: This is a very nice cow creamer in one of Sadek’s most sought after patterns, Parsley. This pattern has a large number of pieces, mainly in oven to table servingware like casseroles, ramekins, baking dishes and other pieces like canisters and this creamer, all with the gorgeous bright white porcelain and bright green parsley leaves. It’s a very summery pattern with an elegant feel, a country feel, and a casual feel all at the same time. It is stamped on the bottom simply with the number 8276. We love the look of this piece for Spring and Summer, it would make a beautiful addition on your table, or on a breakfast buffet table, in your coffee bar or simply as kitchen decor. We have several pieces in this pattern, if you’re interested please search our shop for “Parsley”.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: Approx. 8 inches Long, 2.5 inches Wide and 5.0 inches Tall (at the tail).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent condition, no chips or cracks, or scratches, looks hardly used at all, might have been used only for display. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Andrea by Sadek was founded in 1936 by Charles and Norman Sadek and it is still family owned. It is also known as Charles Sadek Import Company and they are headquartered in New Rochelle, New York. Charles named the company Andrea in honor of his daughter, who is still involved in the design of their products. After WWII Norman Sadek started trade with Japan an inspired Japanese factories to produce higher quality products. You can still find, if rarely, Andrea by Sadek products in the market with the stamp “Occupied Japan”. Sadek is a leader in the gift and tableware industry, they have beautiful porcelain products such as: flowers, birds and other figurines, as well as salt and pepper shakers, tea sets and tea accessories, lamps, dinnerware and much more. Sadly in November, 2010, Norman Sadek passed away. Today his son Jim, along with his wife, and Norman’s daughters Andrea and Lauren, all run the company.