- Pattern: Canton Blue (Discontinued)
- Made in China
- Vintage: early 1990’s (estimated)
- Details: This pretty transferware sugar bowl is based on the traditional Oriental blue and white scenery designs with bridges, tea houses and willow trees, but this pattern, made by CHINA and called, Canton Blue, includes a very simple outline of a person at the rock’s edge wearing a robe and holding a staff (aka crook or rod). The lid is also decorated with an intricate blue floral and swirl design all around the border. It looks very similar to, but should not be confused with, the Blue Canton pattern by Mottahedeh. If you collect blue and white china, we hope this piece is a great addition to your collection. If you were missing the sugar bowl in your own Canton Blue dinnerware set, we hope this completes your set. Could also be used in the bathroom for cotton balls or as a pretty trinket box.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 2.5 inches Tall, 3.75 inches Tall including the lid. 3 1/8 inches in Diameter.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, chips or any other damage on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Sugar Bowl with Lid, China, “Canton Blue” Pattern, Vintage
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|