- Pattern: English Garden Platinum (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1960’s, discontinued circa 1968
- Details: This is beautiful Fine China made in Japan. The pattern is called English Garden and it has beautiful blue flowers with small pink flowers and gray leaves. Platinum rim and other accents also in platinum. This pattern is beautiful in it’s simplicity and soft colors. Will be an enhancement to many table settings or for those who love to mix and match patterns, we could see it with blue, gray or pink tableware or stemware. If you are collecting the English Garden pattern, hopefully this will a welcome addition or be the missing piece that will complete your creamer and sugar set. We also have the Gravy Boat, Fruit/Dessert Bowls, Bread & Butter Plates, Serving Bowl and Dinner Plate, please search for English Garden on our site if interested.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 3 3/8 inches Tall, Holds 8 ounces
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent condition, no chips or scratches. Please make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All sales final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection, AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Creamer, “English Garden” Platinum, Vintage Porcelain, Fine China of Japan
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|