- Pattern: English Garden Platinum with Verge (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1960’s
- Details: This is beautiful pattern by Fine China of Japan, it’s called English Garden and it has beautiful blue flowers with smaller pink flowers and gray leaves. There’s a platinum rim and other accents also in platinum. This pattern is beautiful in it’s simplicity with soft colors and gentle swirls of flowers all around. Will be an enhancement to many table settings or for those who love to mix and match patterns, would look great with blue, gray or pink china and/or stemware. We carry a few other pieces in this pattern, if you are collecting the English Garden pattern, hopefully this will be a welcome addition, or be the missing piece that will complete your set.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 3.5 inches Tall, (at its highest point), 8.25 inches Long (including handle), and 3.5 inches Wide, (at its widest point) .
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent condition, no chips or scratches. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Gravy Boat / Saucierre, Fine China of Japan, English Garden, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 8 in|