- Pattern: Majestic
- Made in England
- Vintage: 1896 – 1906
- Details: This a very old and very beautiful gravy boat, the pictures do not fully represent the beauty of this piece. This style is also known as a Saucierre, the pattern is very rare and very old. It consists of rust colored roses, some green and brown leaves, plus a wonderful deep, dark blue in between. It’s all hand decorated in gold. There is a different pattern on the handle, all in brown. The border is scalloped and so is the foot, both with hand applied gold accents. There are some condition issues, please see “Condition” below. Hand Wash is a must. This might be a better piece for display/decor than for actual table use.
- Materials: Vitreous China
- Dimensions: 8.0 inches Long (from spout to handle), 4.0 inches Wide (at its widest point) and 4.25 inches Tall (handle)
- Condition: Antique – Used. Good Condition considering its age. There is a fine line crack on the bottom but doesn’t look like it goes to the other side. Also, there has been a repair on the handle, we did not make the repair and cannot guarantee it. We’ve photographed everything for you to review. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. We are happy to answer any questions and provide additional pictures. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Gravy Boat / Saucierre, John Maddock & Sons, Majestic, England, Antique
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 10 in|