- Pattern: Heirloom M-5915
- Made in Japan by Fashion Royale
- Vintage: 1970’s
- Details: This is such a delicate, soft pattern, we just fell in love with it. It consists of tiny aqua/blue roses and other aqua blue flowers with beautiful gray scrolls and light blue shading. It has a silver verge and silver rim, both in excellent condition. This is a very generous size bowl, great as salad bowl or serving bowl. Overall a very sweet, delicate pattern. If you love blue and white, or soft delicate patterns, this one is for you. We think it would fit in a Traditional table setting as well as Shabby Chic and Country depending on what pieces you mix it with, maybe even Coastal.
- Materials: Fine China
- Dimension: The opening is 9.25 inches in Diameter, 2.5 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, crazing, or scratches on this bowl except for normal wear, but we must say, looks barely used at all. The silver is in very good condition. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Serving Bowl, Fashion Royale “Heirloom”, Japan, Vintage
|Dimensions||6.25 × 2.75 in|