- Pattern: Parsley Gold Trim (Discontinued)
- Made in: Japan
- Vintage: circa 1970’s – 1980’s
- Details: This is a very nice souffle dish/bowl in the much loved pattern “Parsley” by Andrea by Sadek. It is one of Sadek’s most sought after pattern, and has a large number of pieces, mainly in oven to table servingware like: casseroles, ramekins, baking dishes, etc. But there are other pieces like a cow creamer (which we carry!). Each piece has the same gorgeous bright white porcelain and bright green parsley leaves. It’s a very summery pattern with an elegant feel, a country feel, and a casual feel all at the same time. It is stamped on the bottom: “Parsley Oven to Table Cookware 7378“. It is oven-to-table ready and looks gorgeous as servingware. We love the look of this piece for Spring and Summer, it would make a beautiful addition on your dinner table, or on a breakfast buffet table, or simply as decor. We carry several other pieces in this pattern, please search out site for “Parsley”.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 7.25 inches in Diameter and 2.75 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent condition, no chips, cracks, or scratches, looks hardly used at all, might have been used only for display. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ’s for exceptions.
Andrea by Sadek was founded in 1936 by Charles and Norman Sadek and it is still family owned. It is also known as Charles Sadek Import Company and they are headquartered in New Rochelle, New York. Charles named the company Andrea in honor of his daughter, who is still involved in the design of their products. After WWII Norman Sadek started trade with Japan an inspired Japanese factories to produce higher quality products. You can still find, if rarely, Andrea by Sadek products in the market with the stamp “Occupied Japan”. Sadek is a leader in the gift and tableware industry, they have beautiful porcelain products such as: flowers, birds and other figurines, as well as salt and pepper shakers, tea sets and tea accessories, lamps, dinnerware and much more. Sadly in November, 2010, Norman Sadek passed away. Today his son Jim, along with his wife, and Norman’s daughters Andrea and Lauren, all run the company.