- Pattern: Vintage 6701 (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1950’s – 1964
- Details: This is a beautiful round serving bowl of fine bone china. The pattern depicts blue and green grape leaves with scattered purple grape clusters and silver details. This was an exclusive pattern for Max Schoenfeld (that’s the MS on the back stamp). Max was was a California distributor of china and pottery in the Los Angeles area and distributed for many different porcelain houses. Some designs were given to him as “exclusives” only he could sell them, and the initials MS would be added to the back of the each piece. We find this to be a very flexible pattern that can be used for many different occasions. Be it a formal setting, a more feminine setting or a casual, bit of a country setting, it works in all. We’ve photographed some of our ideas. We also carry complete place setting of this pattern, please browse our Tableware/Place Settings listing.
- Materials: Bone China
- Dimension: 9.0 inches in Diameter and 2.0 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, chips or any other defects on this piece, except as acceptable due to age/use/wear. The silver rim is in excellent condition. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Serving Bowl, Fine China of Japan Vintage 6701, Bone China 9″
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|