- Pattern: RC Stamp N1427
- Made in Japan by Noritake
- Vintage: 1926-1946
- Details: This one of the most stunningly beautiful vegetable bowls I’ve seen in a while, the pictures do not fully represent the beauty of this piece. The pattern is very rare and very old. It consists of pink and red roses with tiny bluish/purple flowers. The flowers are surrounded by leaves in varying colors from green, to blue, to golden yellow. It has a gold rim as well a gold on the foot and many gold details on the handles and the lid. Although the piece looks somewhat creamy in color in the pictures, it is actually white. Overall a very sweet, delicate pattern. We have seen this on sale for over $90 dollars with a missing lid, plus additional shipping charges. If you like this pattern, we currently have other pieces in stock including complete place settings.
- Materials: Fine Bone China
- Dimension: The opening is 8.25 inches in Diameter, and 10.5 inches if you include the handles. The foot is 5.5 inches in Diameter, and it is 5.5 inches Tall including the lid and 3 inches tall without.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition considering its age. There are no cracks, or visible scratches on this piece, however, there are two chips on the inside of the lid which are not very noticeable and do not take away from the beauty of the piece but we wanted you to be aware, photographed for you. The gold looks in very good condition. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Covered Vegetable Dish, Noritake RC Stamp, “N1427”, Vintage, Japan
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 10 in|