- Pattern: Vintage 6701 (Discontinued in 1964)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1950’s – early 1960’s
- Details: This is a beautiful oval serving bowl of fine bone china. The pattern depicts blue and green grape leaves with scattered purple grapes and grape bunches around the border and silver details. The designer of this pattern was Max Schonfeld (that’s the MS on the back stamp). There are also place settings available for purchase. We also offer complete place settings in this pattern. If you’re interested in place settings, search for item”Vintage Pattern 6701 Place Setting” to view and place your order.
- Materials: Bone China
- Dimension: 10.25 inches Long, 7.5 inches wide and 2.25 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, chips or any other defects on this piece, even the silver rim and details are intact. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers, please Contact Us for shipping rates in your area.
Serving Bowl / Open Vegetable, “Vintage 6701” , Oval, by Fine China of Japan, Vintage