- Pattern: Mayfair Platinum Trim (#6109) (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan by Noritake
- Vintage: 1960 – 1971
- Details: This is a really sweet pattern by Noritake. It is very soft and soothing, we dare say… romantic. It consists of a center design with a pink rose and two rose buds with bluish-gray leaves. It has a verge of gray and beige swirls with the same leaves and rose buds all around. It is finished with a platinum rim. It is stamped on the bottom with the Noritake logo, the large “N” surrounded by a wreath of leaves and reads “Noritake China, Japan, 6109, MAYFAIR, U.S. Design Pat. Pend.”. Hand Washing in recommended to maintain the design, also no microwave use due to the platinum rim. The pattern is simple and would work in a modern household as well as a more traditional setting, even a country or farmhouse setting. We have the matching Soup Bowls if you’re interested.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimension: 10 inches Long, 7.25 inches Wide and 2 5/8 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on this piece except for normal wear. The platinum is showing a little wear in a couple of sections, we feel this is acceptable with age and use. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise stated. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Serving Bowl, Noritake, “Mayfair” Pink Roses, Vintage Japan
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 5 in|