- Pattern: Unknown, Pink Roses
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1960’s – 1970’s
- Details: This is a very pretty bowl, unfortunately we were unable to find out much about it. it features lots of small pink roses all around and two tiny roses in the center. There are leaves in dark green and a lighter green alongside the roses. The handles are accented with gold swirls and lines, very well done. It is finished with a gold rim and is stamped on the bottom: “Made in Japan”. Hand Washing in recommended to maintain the design, also no microwave use due to the gold rim. It would make a lovely serving dish on your buffet or dinner table.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimension: 11.75 inches Long, 8.0 inches Wide and 2.25 inches Tall.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There is slight wear on one section of the gold rim, acceptable due to age/use. Otherwise, there are no cracks, chips, or scratches on this piece. PLEASE SEE PICTURES BEFORE PURCHASING. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order, (continental US only), unless otherwise stated. AK, HI and International shoppers, please Contact Us for shipping rates in your area.
Serving Bowl / Open Vegetable, Pink Roses and Gold Accents, Oval Unmarked Ceramic, Japan
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 4 in|