- Pattern: English Garden Platinum (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1960’s
- Details: This is wonderful pattern by Fine China of Japan, it’s called English Garden and it has blue flowers with smaller pink flowers and gray leaves. There’s a platinum rim and other accents also in platinum. This pattern is beautiful in it’s simplicity, with soft colors, and gentle swirls of flowers all around. This covered vegetable can stand in for a small soup tureen. Will be an enhancement to many table settings and for those who love to mix and match patterns, would look great with blue, gray or pink china and/or stemware. We carry a few other pieces in this pattern, if you are collecting the English Garden pattern, we hope this will be a welcome addition, or be the missing piece that will complete your set.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 10.5 inches Wide from handle to handle. 6.5 inches in Diameter (top opening). 5.0 inches Tall (including Lid), 3.25 inches Deep, Holds 8 cups (liquid).
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent condition. There are no chips, scratches or crazing on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Covered Vegetable Dish, Fine China of Japan, English Garden, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 10 in|