- Pattern: BOH19 (Discontinued)
- Made in: Bohemia, Czechoslovakia
- Vintage: 1966
- Details: This is an absolutely gorgeous serving bowl. It is very large and deep. It has a large pink rose surrounded by smaller yellow and blue flowers on one side, and two smaller roses around the border. It has a beautiful ridged and swirled border and it’s rimmed in gold. There is a stamp on the bottom that reads: “Fine Bohemian China, Made in Czechoslovakia”. The look is vintage and elegant. If you’re trying to collect this pattern, we know it is rare, we hope this piece brings you great joy. Otherwise, if you just need a beautiful, large serving bowl, this piece will not disappoint. Will make a great gift, it is in excellent condition!
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 10 1/8 inches in Diameter, 2 1/2 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips or scratches on this piece except for normal wear. The gold rim is also in excellent condition. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
After World War I, Bohemia became the core of Czechoslovakia, so pieces made after 1918 are marked as made in Czechoslovakian rather than Bohemia.
Czechoslovakia was a country which existed from 1918 to 1992; it does not exist anymore and was divided peacefully into two different nations, the Czech Republic and Slovakia on January 1st, 1993. Before these two countries divided, the Czech Republic and Slovakia were together called Czechoslovakia.