- Pattern: 7248 Weyburne. (Discontinued)
- Made in: Japan by Noritake
- Vintage: 1979 – 1986
- Details: A gorgeous serving bowl. The pattern consists of delicate peach and cream-white flowers and green stems with a gold rim. This piece can be mixed very nicely in a Spring or Summer table setting, or as a stand-alone piece on a buffet table. Would also make a beautiful “catch-all” bowl by the entrance table. If this is your pattern, we hope this is a great find for your collection. If you’re just looking for a beautiful bowl for your table or for a gift, this one will not disappoint.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 10 inches Long and 6 ¾ inches Wide (at its widest point)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent condition, no chips or scratches. PLEASE REVIEW ALL PICTUES BEFORE PURCHASING. ALL SALES FINAL. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise stated. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping rates based on your location.
Serving Bowl / Open Vegetable, “Weyburne 7248” by Noritake, Japan, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 8 in|