- Pattern: Unknown Pink Roses
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1921 – 1940’s
- Details: This is a very beautiful serving dish, called a “celery dish”. It is has pretty pink roses scattered throughout and a mustard yellow border with hand painted brown diamond geometric shapes. The dish has very pretty pierced built-in handles on each side. It is stamped on the back: “Made in Japan” with a crown logo. It does not say Nippon, so it’s definitely post 1921, we have seen this same crown logo on Nippon dishes so this maker had been around since the early 1900’s. It is called a celery dish but we could see this being used to serve asparagus, leeks, even a caprese salad would look great served on this dish. Gorgeous piece for decor on its own. Great Mother’s Day or hostess gift!
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 11.5 inches Long, 5.5 inches Wide (at its widest point)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no issues except as acceptable for age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Celery Dish, Hand Painted, Pink Roses Yellow Border, Porcelain, Vintage Japan
|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 6 in|