- Pattern: 4135
- Made in Japan by Roseville Translucent Fine China
- Vintage: 1980’s (estimated)
- Details: This is not a very well known pattern, however, it is very pretty This vegetable bowl is footed and covered which makes a great presentation on your table. It has a very pretty pattern made up tiny flowers in orange, yellow, blue and white all outlined in white. There’s lots of greenery all around and there’s a stripe of sage green and gray leaves and swirls all around the flowers. It has a platinum rim as well a platinum accents on the handles, the bowl and around the foot as well as on the lid rim and finial. Overall a very sweet, delicate pattern. If you like to mix and match, this would look lovely used with green/sage dishes. We could see this used on an Easter table, a bridal shower, or any special Spring or Summer buffet.
- Materials: China
- Dimension: Approx 4.0 inches Tall (without the lid), with the lid it measures 6.0 inches Tall. The opening is 6.5 inches in Diameter, and 10.25 inches Wide including the handles. The foot is 5.5 inches in Diameter, and it is 5.5 inches Tall including the lid and 3 inches tall without.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this bowl. Looks as though it’s never been used. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order, (continental US only), unless otherwise stated. AK, HI and International shoppers, please Contact Us for shipping rates in your area.
Serving Bowl / Covered Vegetable, Roseville Fine China “4135”, Footed, Vintage, Japan