- Pattern: 4135
- Made in Japan by Roseville Translucent Fine China
- Vintage: 1980’s (estimated)
- Details: This is not a very well known pattern, however, it is very pretty This vegetable bowl is footed and covered which makes a great presentation on your table. It has a very pretty pattern made up tiny flowers in orange, yellow, blue and white all outlined in white. There’s lots of greenery all around and there’s a stripe of sage green and gray leaves and swirls all around the flowers. It has a platinum rim as well a platinum accents on the handles, the bowl and around the foot as well as on the lid rim and finial. Overall a very sweet, delicate pattern. If you like to mix and match, this would look lovely used with green/sage dishes. We could see this used on an Easter table, a bridal shower, or any special Spring or Summer buffet.
- Materials: China
- Dimension: Approx. 4.0 inches Tall (without the lid), with the lid it measures 6.0 inches in height. The top opening is 6.5 inches in Diameter, and it is 10.25 inches Wide including the handles. The foot is 5.5 inches in Diameter.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this bowl, looks as though it’s never been used. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Covered Vegetable Dish, Roseville Fine China “4135”, Vintage, Japan
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 9 in|