- Pattern: Unknown – Floral
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1930’s – 1960’s
- Details: This is a beautiful bowl, most likely a serving bowl, but it is so pretty, we think it would be perfect as decor. The pattern has hand painted pink roses with other smaller flowers in the center and along the sides there are more small pink flowers. The best part is a beautiful iridescent peach border that really makes this an outstanding piece. The back is stamped: “Hand Painted, TRICO Nagoya, Japan”. Based on some research we know this stamp belongs to Tashiro Shoten LTD in Nagoya, Japan. This porcelain factory was in business from the 1930’s to the early 1960’s, but we have no certainty as to when exactly this bowl was made. There are some condition issues, please see Condition below.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 9.0 inches in Diameter, 2.5 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Vintage Condition. There is a small chip on the underside of the rim. Also, there is wear on the hand painting in the center, and on the iridescent border. There are minor surface scratches acceptable as associated with age/use/wear. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we cannot accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Bowl, Trico, Hand Painted Floral, Iridescent, Japan Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|