- Pattern: Samuel Adams Winter Lager Logo
- Made in USA
- Vintage: 1988
- Details: These glasses were issued circa January 1988 when Samuel Adams first released their Winter Lager Beer. They describe their Winter Lager as a dark wheat bock, subtly spiced with fresh ground cinnamon, ginger & orange peel for a deep, smooth flavor and malty finish. Bold and rich, with a touch of holiday spice, Samuel Adams Winter Lager is a wonderful way to enjoy the cold evenings that accompany the season. Since then they’ve changed the logo, the colors and the beer (new recipe), but these glasses are the originals. Besides the original logo in the front, the glass has lots of white snowflakes all around, even on the bottom, and the back reads: “Seasonal Brew” in blue letters and lists the ingredients that makes the beer different. There are some condition issues, please see below. Great glass for an Oktoberfest party! Also a great addition for a bar or man cave or for your favorite beer lover or beer glass collector.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 5.5 inches Tall, 3.0 inches in Diameter (top opening), 2.5 inches in Diameter (bottom). Holds 16 oz.( 1 Pint)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Good Condition. These glasses have been used, a lot. There are minor surface scratches on mostly two of them, the third looks pretty good. However, the logos remain intact, perfect. There are no cracks or chips. Please remember these are USED items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers, please Contact Us for shipping rates in your area.
|Dimensions||14 × 8 × 8 in|