- Pattern: Fruits / Clear
- Made in USA by Indiana Glass Co.
- Vintage 1970’s
- Details: This is a very heavy glass serving tray from Indiana Glass Co. It is pressed glass and features 5 divided sections, 1 large and 4 small. Each section is decorated with a different fruit image including: pear, apple, peach, and plums on the smaller sections. The larger section has grapes, cherries and strawberries. The fluted (or ribbed) sides add another level of detail and the 3 glass beads that make up the handles round off this spectacular tray. The platter is smooth on the inside, and the underside has a nice grainy texture, excellent non-slip texture when washing. This is a heavy glass tray, our price already includes shipping fees, no surprises at check-out. The tray has multiple uses for serving but would also look lovely displayed on its own as kitchen or dining decor. We also carry this tray in a great looking avocado green glass, and amber glass if you’re interested.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 9 inches Wide, 11.5 inches Long and 1.25 Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent condition. There are no chips, cracks, or scratches. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Divided 5-Section Tray, Indiana Glass, Fruits Clear, Vintage
|Dimensions||15 × 12 × 4 in|