- Pattern: Unknown (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan by Sone China
- Vintage 1955 – 1960’s
- Details: This a very fresh, happy, summery pattern. It’s white china with lots of colorful oriental style flowers in pink, red, yellow and blue. Among the flowers are leaves and stems in varying shades of green, aqua, yellow and brown. We were unable to find a name for this pattern, but we know that Sone made over 300 different patterns and most were never named. The Replacements website shows it as “Son70” but we believe that is their own code for it. The platter has a platinum border that is in perfect condition. The back is stamped with the Sone China logo and says: “Made in Japan”. This is a very large (16 inches!) and very heavy platter, our price already includes shipping so no need to worry at checkout. Great for mixing and matching with other dinnerware.
- Materials: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 16.0 inches Long and 12.0 inches Wide
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There is one factory flaw, (we dare you to find it before looking at the last picture, we didn’t see it for a long time :)). There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on this platter, the platinum rim is in perfect condition. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only) unless otherwise stated. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
SONE China is located in Nagoya, Japan and has been in business for decades. When World War II ended, they were one of the successful firms that survived the US/Japan conflict and came back strong in the international marketplace. SONE produced very nice fine china in at least 300 patterns, as well as high quality stoneware. Some are named, but most, like this pattern, are not.